Your PIN is initially set up to the last 4 digits of your library card number. It is recommended you change your PIN after your first login.
Need help? Call 907-766-6420 or Email us at email@example.com
- Search for an item, click on the records and look for the words PLACE HOLD on the screen and click.
- You will be promoted to login with your library card number and pin
- Make sure your email is correct in the system. You will receive an email when the book is ready to be picked up.
It will be held for you at the circulation desk for 7 days
Notices and Reminders
The library does not send paper notices for holds, you must have a valid email on file to receive notices. Notices are sent for upcoming due dates, overdues, and holds available for pick up.
Renewing Library Materials
- Material may be renewed for 2 additional loan periods unless it has been requested by another patron.
- Patrons may renew books by logging into your account or by contacting the library.
- 10 item hold limit per cardholder
- Check out limits: 25 (visitor cards restricted to 4 checkouts)
Movies: $2/day, all other items $0.25/day
Getting a library card
- Photo Identification and proof of a local mailing address are required to get a library card.
- Short term residents may be offered limited borrowing privileges in accordance with rules set by the library.